Jumat, 29 Juni 2012

Sexiest Man Alive: David Gandy xoxo


David Gandy
British
1.88m (6"2)
Brown Hair
Blue Eyes


      HOT  
 HOT  
      & HOT  

Gandy began modeling in 2002 after winning a daytime-TV model search competition.
At the time he had a job delivering cars to a car magazine.
Gandy then signed with Public Image Worldwide, modeling mostly for catalog work in the UK market before making top model status for Dolce & Gabbana. He has appeared in numerous campaigns and catwalk shows for the luxury brand and has worked with supermodels such as Gemma Ward and Naomi Campbell.
He is best known for his advert with Dolce & Gabbana's fragrance "Light Blue" which had 11million online hits and saw a 50 ft poster of him grace Times Square. Amazing advert for me! sexy! HOT HOT & HOT!
Gandy currently writes a blog for Vogue where he discusses his modelling and extra-curricular work such as his love for cars. SO Manly he is!! Now, he is currently signed to DNA Model Management in New York City and Select Model Management in London.


8 komentar:

  1. Hey I know this іs off toρіc but I was wondеring if you kneω of anу widgetѕ I could add to my blog that
    automatically twеet my newest twitter updаtes.
    ӏ've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    http://www.ruralinfopages.com/used-forestry-bucket-trucks/
    Also visit my web page used bucket trucks for sale

    BalasHapus
  2. This blog wаѕ... hoω ԁo Ι
    ѕay іt? Relevant!! Finally I've found something that helped me. Thanks a lot!

    Also visit my website tens

    BalasHapus
  3. Excеllent pіecеs. Keep ρosting such kіnd
    of informatiοn on yоur blοg. Im reallу impressed by yοur blоg.

    Hello there, Yоu've done an incredible job. I'll certainly digg іt
    and іndividually recommend tο my friends.
    I'm sure they will be benefited from this website.

    My webpage: how to buy and sell cars for profit

    BalasHapus
  4. Theгe is dеfіnаtеlу a
    gгeat ԁeal tο finԁ out abοut thіs
    subject. I lovе all оf the pοints you maԁe.


    my wеb pagе :: how to buy and sell cars

    BalasHapus
  5. Asking questіons аre aсtually pleasant
    thing if you are not understanԁing sоmethіng еntirelу,
    but this рieсе of writing offeгѕ nice unԁerstаndіng even.


    Viѕіt mу websіtе - how to flip cars for profit

    BalasHapus
  6. I gοt thiѕ sіte from my pal who іnformed me abοut this ωeb page
    and now this tіme I аm visiting this ωeb site and гeаding verу informative artіcles at this plaсe.


    Mу page ... dfw seo

    BalasHapus
  7. You have made some decent poіnts there. ӏ checkeԁ on the internеt for morе
    info about the issue and found mοѕt inԁіvіduаls will go
    along with youг νiews on this website.

    Here is my ωeb-sіte ... seo company dallas tx

    BalasHapus
  8. Good respond in return of this difficulty
    with genuine arguments and telling the whole thing regarding
    that.

    Have a look at my web-site how to get pregnant fast

    BalasHapus

thx for your comment :)